Carlson – CAP50
The new American Made CAP50 UAV is ideally suited for Land Surveying, Construction, Engineering, Mining, Quarry and Mapping applications. With a payload capacity of up to 6lbs it offers multiple payload options for Photogrammetry, LiDAR, and Bathymetry.
• Payload capacity up to 6lbs
• RTK for accuracy
• Tested in 50mph winds with max payload
• Omnidirectional collision avoidance
• 22-minute flight time with 5lbs payload
• Compactible design for easy transport
• Full telemetry flightlog
The CAP50 has 360 degree collision avoidance. The collision avoidance system is LiDAR range finder based, and will work in day or nighttime conditions.
Payload Configuration Options:
- LiDAR (with or without imaging)
- Photographic (42MP / 61MP) 35mm lens and gimbal
- EchoLogger depth sounder
The CAP50 includes the following ports for communication and control of payloads: 2xHDMI, 24V power, SBUS, Serial, PWM.
Recommended Software Solutions
A modular program that provides the ability to go from field scan to finished plat, Carlson Point Cloud delivers powerful automation for large data sets. View and process up to 1 billion points all with Carlson ease-of-use.
- Register scans to local coordinates, filter or decimate the points, and overlay raster images in 3D
- Snap to edges and code descriptions for automated field-to-finish processing of linework and symbols
- Create contours, profiles, sections, and breaklines from within the point cloud
Lastly, all surface models, points, contours, breaklines, grid and profiles can be exported to CAD.