Hemisphere Vector™ VR1000
The Vector™ VR1000 is Hemisphere GNSS’ premiere multi-GNSS, multi-frequency position and heading receiver designed specifically for the machine control market. Providing precise heading, Athena RTK positioning, and full Atlas capability, its rugged design is compliant to IP69K, MIL-STD-810G, and IEC 60068-2 standards.
The VR1000 supports antenna separations up to 10 meters, offering heading accuracy to 0.01 degrees RMS in addition to RTK position accuracy and full support for Hemisphere GNSS’ Atlas Global Correction Service.
- Athena™ RTK Engine
- Extremely accurate heading with baselines up to 10m
- Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS/IRNSS
- Atlas® Global Correction Service
- Integrated Ethernet, CAN, internal 400MHz radio, Serial, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
- Powerful WebUI accessed via Wi-Fi plus 12 multicolor LEDs
- Integrated IMU delivers fast start-up times and maintains heading during temporary GNSS outage
- Fully rugged IP69K, and MIL-STD-810G compliant solution for the harshest environments