Carlson Machine Control PDGrade is an application-centric 3D positioning software for piling applications such as solar, construction and other applications. The software is combined with a state-of-the-art, integrated GNSS all-in-one sensor, a rugged, Windows-based control box, and offers a laser distance option for piling to an elevation, contour or pile depth for a complete pile machine guidance system.
- 3D Machine Guidance Indicate/Control system for Pile Drivers for Solar farms and other applications
- Able to handle large Pile Layout file
- NTRIP and VRS compatible
- Track machine utilization
- Provide operators with more information to maintain consistent alignment of piles
- Work as a standalone system or as part of a fleet environment with multiple machines
- Create Pile Report out of Grade to a .CSV or .PDF